The Skin Renewal Radiant Loyalty programme is operated by Renewal Intsitute – 0861 BOTOX SA (0861 26869 72)
- Membership eligibility and fee: You have to be a patient at Renewal Institute to be eligible for membership. Membership is contingent on the terms and conditions. There is no enrollment fee for this programme. You may maintain only one account.
- Points: Points cannot be redeemed for cash. Accumulated points indicate your tier status and determine which milestone voucher you are legible to receive. They have no value until presented for redemption in accordance with the terms and conditions of this programme. Points have no fixed or ascertainable cash value. Members have no ownership interest in accrued points and accrued points do not constitute property of the members. Use of the word "earn" in marketing materials in relation to Radiant Loyalty Programme points shall mean "collect" and shall not infer that the points have any value until they are presented for redemption.
- How do I earn points? For every R1 you spend, you will earn 1 point. Points are updated to your Radiant Loyalty Programme account every time you purchase products and/or treatments at a Renewal Institute branch or through our Online Skin Care and Food Stores. You'll also earn 1000 loyalty points for every successful referral you make as well as 500 loyalty points every time you complete our monthly loyalty survey.
- How is my tier determined?
Your tier, and subsequent benefits will be determined based on the following conditions:
- Date of joining the programme, and subsequent spend for the next 12months.
- After 1 October 2017, new patients are automatically joined on the Radiant Loyalty programme, and have to opt-out if they do not wish to receive benefits.
- Should your spend exceed the top level of your tier, you will be upgraded to the next tier and enjoy the relevant benefits for the remainder of your anniversary year.
- On the date of your anniversary of enrolment into the Radiant Loyalty Programme, your following year’s tier is determined as follows:
- Your tier is determined by your accumulated spend over the past 12 months, from your anniversary date. This will determine whether you remain on your current tier or be downgraded to the application tier.
- Your reviewed tier status, is valid for the next anniversay year unless your spend allows for an upgrade again.
- Upgrade to Pearl
A Radiant Loyalty member upgrades from Jade to Pearl status once more than R25 000 is spent, during the course of the anniversary year of joining the Programme. If a member spends this amount at the initial visit they will automatically be upgraded to Pearl tier before their next visit. If an excess of R25 000 was spent during your anniversary year the member will retain Pearl status and relevant benefits will apply for the anniversary year.
- Upgrade to Diamond
A Radiant Loyalty member upgrades from Pearl to
Diamondstatus once more than R50 000 is spent, during the course of the anniversary year of joining the Programme. If a member spends this amount at the initial visit they will automatically be upgraded to Diamond tier before their next visit. If an excess of R50 000 was spent during your anniversary year the member will retain Diamond status and relevant benefits will apply for the next anniversary year.
- Loyalty Vouchers: Should you cancel less than 24 hours ahead or don’t show for any milestone treatment or birthday voucher, the voucher will be forfeited.
- Programme Availability: Renewal Institute reserves the right to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel the Radiant Loyalty Rewards Programme at management's exclusive discretion. Renewal Institute will make every reasonable effort to provide advance notice of its action(s) to all active members. Renewal Institute accepts no responsibility should any active member(s) not receive advance notice of its intention to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel the Radiant Loyalty Rewards Programme.
- Radiant Loyalty Points are non-transferable: Membership is non-transferable. The account holder is prohibited from transferring their membership to any other person for the purpose of receiving the benefits of another customer’s purchases. The account holder is also prohibited from transferring in any way whatsoever the benefit of redeeming points accumulated on the account. Only the registered account holder may redeem points,
vouchersand benefits as earned in the account.
- Membership Cancellation: Renewal Institute reserves the right to cancel any membership in the Radiant Loyalty Programme and revoke any and all unredeemed points collected by any member(s) for reasons that include, but are not limited to: 1) violation of any or all of these Terms and Conditions; 2) misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of this Radiant Loyalty Programme; 3) violation of any national law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges; 4) failure to pay for purchases; 5) a cheque or payment of any kind is returned for insufficient funds or is invalid for any reason; 6) a debit or credit card payment is contested for any reason and payment stopped; 7) commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Programme; 8) more than one active account per member; or 9) action, in any other way, to the detriment of the Radiant Loyalty Programme or any of its alliances; all as may be determined by Renewal Institute in its sole discretion.
- Changes in terms and conditions: Renewal Institute reserves the right to make any changes to the programme (whether material or otherwise), including the ways in which points are earned and redeemed and the eligible items, the expiry of accrued points, the limits, to modify or cancel the terms and conditions (including the number of points issued), regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, rewards and reward levels in whole or part at any time, even though changes may affect the value of points or rewards already accumulated; all as may be determined by Renewal Institute in its sole discretion. You will be bound by any such changes.
- Notice of Changes: Any such changes will be shown in these Terms and Conditions on the Renewal Institute website and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. A notice that a change has been made will be placed on the website for a reasonable period of time. Any changes to any printed version of the Terms and Conditions will be contained in the next reprinting of that printed version. Renewal Institute will attempt to notify active members regarding major programme changes, but will not be liable for failure to do so, and all members will nevertheless be bound. An active member is defined as any member having point activity (accrual or redemption) within the last 12 months. Neither the Programme nor any benefit offered by the programme creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by members against Renewal Institute.
- Communications not received: Renewal Institute is not liable for loss of misdirected correspondence, requests, or gift vouchers that may be incomplete, illegal, delayed, lost or stolen.
- Milestone rewards: Milestone rewards are sent once, via e-mail, when a patient passes a specific threshold for the first time. It is the responsibility of the patient to contact their home branch upon receiving notification of a milestone reward. The milestone rewards are valid for three months from date sent.
- No Guarantees on Products and Treatments: Renewal Institute, its parent, affiliates and agents make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to items of products and treatments, and shall not be liable for any loss, expense (including without limitation, any legal fees), accident or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of such items and/or treatments or as a result of any defect or failure of such items and/or treatments.
- Restricted by Law: This programme or participation therein, is not valid and/or the awarding of the Radiant programme points and/or the granting of rewards is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Programme Violations: Programme violations, fraud or abuse in relation to points or reward usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and by Renewal Institute, including, without limitation, the forfeiture of all point transfers, rewards, vouchers, treatments, or products issued pursuant to point redemptions and any accrued points in your account, as well as cancellation of the account and your future participation in the programme.
- Programme Interpretation: Interpretations of programme Terms & Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Renewal Institute. Renewal Institute reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change these Terms and Conditions or any rules related to the programme at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- No Points awarded retroactively: Points will only be awarded from the date of enrolment into the programme, going forward.
- Revocation of points accrued on refunds: Points obtained on purchases that have been refunded will be revoked.
- Rounding of discount received. Pearl and Diamond members receive 5% & 10% discount on purchases of services and products. The final amount payable will be rounded to the closest R1.00 and may as such not reflect exact 5/10% discount.