At Skin Renewal, the health and safety of our clients is our number one priority.
We have made every effort to ensure your visit meets the requirements and standards of the World Health Organisation - all while feeling safe and comfortable.
When visiting one of the branches for your appointment or to replenish your products, please adhere to the following measures;
- Upon arrival, the appointed safety officer at the front door will run through a brief health check.
- We will check and record your temperature.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance
- Put on disposable shoe covers
- Put on a mask – we have fabric masks available should you arrive without one
Our front desk staff, therapists, medical doctors and housekeepers have taken the strictest measures to ensure proper hygiene practices are in place. We have removed furniture, decor and bedding which may prove to be difficult to sterilise frequently throughout the day.
Our team regularly disinfect work surfaces, frequently wash and sanitise their hands, wear masks at all times and practice social distancing in the workplace. Our treatment rooms have also been altered slightly to accommodate our hygiene protocol