The eye area is one of the first places we'll notice the signs of ageing. These include crow's feet, excess skin, and dark circles. You might also experience drooping eyelids and prominent under-eye bags.
Traditionally the eye area has been very difficult to treat non-surgically. However, we now have excellent treatments to hone in on the ageing eye area, namely:
· Endymed EndyBleph with FSR
· Jett Plasma
· RF Needling
· Laser Genesis
· ND:Yag Skin Tightening
· Monopolar Radiofrequency
· Mesotherapy with Chondrotrofin or Ceccarelli
· Dermal filler for under eye bags
· Botulinum toxin for crow’s feet
· Eye re-shaping with injectables such as dermal fillers (MD Codes), botulinum toxin and threads
· Fractional Lasers such as Pearl Fusion & Fraxel
This means virtually any patient in their thirties or above can be a candidate for a little rejuvenation of the eye area.
While eye rejuvenation encompasses various treatments to correct concerns such as crow's feet, under-eye bags, dark under-eye circles, and thinning skin around the eyes, the more recent trend is to use those same correction techniques and treatments to reshape the eye area.
Some of the most commonly requested eye reshaping treatments include:
· The Almond or Oval Eye (also known as the upturned eye)
· The Fox Eye (with PDO treading)
· The Cat Eye