The Titania system uses Radio Frequency via both Monopolar & Multipolar methods (therefor different depths and tissues can be targeted). Monopolar is more superficial, where Multipolar probes offer a deeper penetration.
The Radio Frequency energy is delivered into the Dermis and when the current passes through the tissue, it produces slight friction which results in an intense temperature change therefore there is a collagen and elastin stimulation due to an activation of fibroblast cells.
The Radiofrequency produces a deep heating effect (hemodynamic response) in the dermis, this results in:
- Increased & acceleration of cell metabolism (this increased the energy consumption, thereby removing accumulated fat)
- Muscle relaxation
- Improved lymphatic drainage - inter-cellular toxin removal resulting in ultimate detoxification
- Improved blood circulation
- Increased oxygenation & nourishment of tissues
- Controlled thermal activity of fibroblasts - further strengthens the structure of collagen - rejuvenation of treated area.
- Collagen shrinkage and formation.
The main results of Titania radiofrequency treatments are thus skin & body rejuvenation, cellular strengthening and greater firmness of the treated tissue.