CUTERA Inc. is a global provider of Medical laser & light aesthetic systems for Face and Body. At Skin Renewal, we have the latest range of the Class 4 (Medical class) Cutera Xeo product at our branches, which offers clinically proven laser and light-based modules, customisable at any time, to best match any practice with any patient demographic.
More than 92% laser and light-based treatments can be addressed with Xeo. It combines the clinical advantages of laser and light-based technologies with the versatility of specifications to offer the most customisable skin rejuvenation treatments on the market. The Xeo platform is also the perfect device to treat all skin types ranging from Type 1 (very light) up to Type 6 (very dark).
The Cutera Xeo is designed to give doctors and therapists the power to be able to adapt and tailor treatments to patient skin condition, skin type and addresses a wide range of aesthetic concerns such as these mentioned below;
- Breakouts and Acne lesions such as deep nodules
- Port Wine Stains (PWS)
- Facial Veins
- Leg Veins
- Textural concerns such as dilated pores
- Healing and strengthening fragile (“thin”) skin
- Inflammatory Acne
- Fine lines
- Age/Brown Spots
- Skin Tags
- Acne Scars
- Scar Reduction
- Skin tightening
- Hair Removal
Different applications using the Cutera Xeo;
- Limelight is a light-based procedure which addresses problems right at the skin’s surface such as redness, mottled complexions, freckles and sun damage.
- Laser Genesis is proven to stimulate new collagen for improvement of fine lines and wrinkles as well as overall skin texture and pore size.
- Titan uses infrared heat to target the deep dermis to tighten the skin.
- Pearl Fractional is an anti-aging laser usually performed in a single treatment solution for skin wrinkles, enlarged pores, irregular skin texture and acne scarring. It addresses deep-set imperfections and tired/weathered skin and supplies the perfect complement to a surgical procedure requiring moderate downtime.
- Pearl provides an epidermal renewal procedure that addresses conditions such as superficial skin imperfections and signs of ageing such as sun/age spots and wrinkles.
- Prowave is used for hair removal. Lighter and finer hair removal is more easily possible with the better targeting capabilities. The ProWave LX provides a fast, comfortable hair removal treatment that can be used on small and large areas.
- Acutip uses light technology to treat individual sunspots and small spider veins without the risk of scarring or hypo-pigmentation that often occurs with tradition cryotherapy. The cooled tip is ideally sized for removing sunspots on the nose, cheeks, chin, and other small areas of the face.
- Coolglide ND:Yag treats a broad range of conditions. The system is optimised for effective hair removal, treating vascular lesions on the face and lower extremities, and includes the highly popular, no-downtime laser genesis procedure for skin revitalisation.