Changes to the face take place in men too, although men generally don't pay much attention to the signs of ageing. The solution to keep looking youthful and cool is to go see an Aesthetic Doctor to have a male facial treatment assessment and a treatment plan that can take off a couple of months (6 – 24 months) and make you feel good and confident without looking unnatural or in any way feminised.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your own muscles, when animated, cause the mechanism of signs of the ageing face. This occurs due to loss of volume from the loss of facial fat pads, and skin and bone structural changes, including changes to teeth. When all are improved in the right manner, taking into account the typical features that the male facial structure should have, you look younger, more masculine and healthy.
Wrinkles and Ageing Treatment Options & Number of Treatments Required
Poorly Defined Jaw And Chin Line Treatment Options & Number of Treatments Required
The nose can, from birth, be a facial feature that requires some attention. This can be corrected (if not too severe) by creating the perception of straightening or creating more definition by means of filler and thread treatments.
Crooked Nose, Uneven Bridge Treatment Options & Number of Treatments Required
Loss of fat, loss of elasticity of the skin, sun damage, pigmented spots, dilated facial veins and dynamic lines from muscle action, eye bag formation, all contribute to facial changes that occur normally as we age, but most can be reversed or improved to give your face a makeover like a vintage car being restored to its former glory.
Loss Of Facial Definition And Sagging Skin Treatment Options & Number of Treatments Required
- Filler (an average of one treatment every 6-8 months is required)
- Threads (an average of one treatment 6-18 months dependent on the threads used)
- Liquid Facelift – a combination of Botox, Filler and Mesotherapy (an average of one treatment 4-6 months is required)
- Fraxel (an average of three treatment is required and then annual maintenance)
- Fractional CO2 (an average of one treatment per year is required)
- Radiofrequency (an average of 4-6 treatments is required)
- PRP/Vampire Facial (an average of 1-2treatments per year is required)
- Jett Plasma Eyes (an average of two treatments per annum are required)