Excessive sweating can be very common and can affect the armpits, hands and feet, or parts of the face. Surgical options are very invasive with long downtime and we have seen life changing results if wet armpits can be treated to give your confidence back.
Hyperhidrosis Treatment Options & Number of Treatments Required
- Dysport (an average of one treatment every 4-5 months is required)
Enlarged breast tissue in a man can certainly result in any number of issues. It is not always due to a disease but it can lead to loss of confidence, and forcing the sufferer to change their lifestyle where they can’t even face taking off their shirt at the beach, for example. It is very important to get a diagnosis and if nothing pathological is going on in your body it can be treated via non-surgical or surgical means.
Moobs Treatment & Fat pockets that are resistant to exercise: Options & Number of Treatments Required
- Cryolipolysis (an average of 2-4 treatments are required)
- Lipolytic Injections or Ceccarelli Injections (an average of 6-8 treatment are required)
- Monopolar Radiofrequency (an average of 4-6 treatments is required)
- Endymed 3Deep Radiofrequency (an average of 4-6 treatments is required)
- Carboxytherapy (best done in conjunction with RF)
Hair loss, in most men, is inherited, but just because you have a bald father does not mean it is your destiny to have the same issue. Male patterns of hair loss can be diagnosed as a scalp problem like alopecia areata, eczema, psoriasis or infection but if no organic reason is found, it is important to start treatment to maintain your hair follicles to live longer and produce a better quality of hair shaft that will stop the follicle from dying and even wake ones up that are “lazy”.
Hair Loss Treatment Options & Number of Treatments Required
- IV Infusions (an average weekly – monthly treatments are required)
- PRP (depending on the severity an average of 4-12 treatments are required)
- Photo Dynamic Therapy(an average of 6-8 treatments are required)
- Mesotherapy (an average of 6-8 treatments are required)
- Carboxy Therapy
- Dermapen with growth factors
Weight Loss Options:
Skin Renewal has run a very successful medical weight loss program for many years. It is known as the RID diet.
Skin conditions such as Shaving Rash, Ingrown Hair & Acne:
- These can be treated with one or a combination of the following treatments:
- Superficial Peels
- Laser Genesis
- Laser Toning / Laser Painting with Candela VBEAM
Excessive Hair growth can be treated with Laser Hair removal