The Restylane range of fillers is specifically designed to best match the different facial areas to provide physicians the most appropriate filler for a tailor-made correction approach
Restylane now comes in 9 specialized formats, namely;
- Restylane® can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Restylane may also be used for lip enhancement in patients over 21 years.
- Restylane Kysse can subtly enhance the fullness of the lip body and add definition to the border to create soft, natural-looking lips.
- Restylane Fynesse is designed to help correct fine or superficial lines around the eyes. Restylane Fynesse is the only product in the line that does not contain lidocaine.
- Restylane® Refyne is designed with XpresHAn Technology™ to help soften laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). This can help you restore a more natural look to your face while maintaining your facial expressions.
- Restylane® Defyne helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). Using innovative cross-linking technology, Restylane Defyne is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that is able to help restore a more youthful, natural-looking appearance, while helping you maintain your natural expressions.
- Restylane Volyme is used for enhancing and restoring lost facial volume to areas such as your cheeks, chin, or jawline. Restylane Volyme restores and adds support to the skin’s structure giving a smoother, fuller, and more youthful appearance.
- Restylane® Lyft is approved by the FDA for cheek augmentation and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21. This is in addition to treating moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines).
- Restylane Skinboosters can be used to improve the general skin quality of the face but also to improve exposed areas such as the neck, décolletage, hands as well as areas with acne-scarred skin. Two Restylane Skinboosters products are available:
- Restylane Skinboosters Vital intended for more mature or sun-damaged skin,
- Restylane Skinboosters Vital Light intended for younger or delicate skin, such as the neck, décolletage, and back of the hands.