Princess® injectable filler is a biodegradable Dermal Filler that can be used in almost any area of the face. Princess Filler is used to fight signs of ageing that stem from the loss of bone mass, elasticity in the skin (i.e. sagging), collagen loss and wrinkles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dermal Filler treatments are available in Johannesburg at Fourways, Parkhurst, Morningside, Bedfordview, West Rand and Illovo as well as in Pretoria at Brooklyn and Irene and in the Western Cape at Cape Quarter, Claremont, Constantia, Stellenbosch, Willowbridge, Paarl and KwaZulu-Natal at Durban & Umhlanga.
Depending on your skin and individual needs, your Skin Renewal doctor will choose the most suitable product from the Princess® range to meet your needs and expectations.
There are 3 products in the Princess range namely:
- Princess Filler is a sterile, biodegradable, viscoelastic gel implant. It is used for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles, lip contour and lip volume.
- Princess Volume is indicated for the correction of deep wrinkles and folds, cutaneous depressions, facial contours and volume loss.
- Princess Rich is used to improve the tone and elasticity of the skin, gives a glow to the complexion and holds off the signs of ageing. Princess Rich contains high concentrations of HA which increases the hydration of the skin resulting in long lasting rejuvenation effects.
- Reshaping the chin
- Lines on the chin
- Correction of the contour of the lip
- Fuller lips
- Reducing nasolabial folds
- Volumising the mid-face
- As part of our “Magic Meso lift” for diffuse fine lines and wrinkles
The injections are done with very fine needles and are usually pain free. Subject to the treated area and your sensitivity, an anesthetic cream or block can be applied prior to the procedure.
Post-treatment discomfort such as temporary tenderness, redness, swelling or bruising on the injected area may be possible. These symptoms are usually mild to moderate and disappear on their own in less than 7 days. Patients are able to return to their daily activities as normal directly after this procedure.
The results of an aesthetic treatment with Princess® Fillers are long lasting, but not permanent. Princess filler is absorbable by the body and its results last between 6-10 months.
Treatments with Princess® must not be used on the following patients:
- Patients who tend to develop hypertrophic scarring
- Patients with a history of auto–immune disease or who are receiving immune therapy
- Patients who are known to be hypersensitive to hyaluronic acid
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Patients under 18 years
- Areas presenting cutaneous, inflammatory or infectious processes
4 Reviews (average: 5 out of 5)See all reviews
I am very impressed with my doctor. He was patient and very caring about my problem. He took his time to explain and examine me. He restored my faith in Skin Renewal. Thank You.
Very friendly, and always feel very comfortable and at ease. My skin has improved so much. I feel so confident about my skin. I have referred family members to this clinic and will continue to do so further. Thank you so much for everything. You are amazing.
I followed Marisa here from another clinic and I must say, I love Skin Renewal. The treatments have made a big improvement, I have scars as well and they have faded a bit as well since doing treatments here.
Absolutely amazing sensitivity and care. I'm very squeamish and I was treated with such respect and care. Also loved the holistic approach to looking at lifestyle and health. Will be back again and again.