Lorraine was the youngest patient on the MINKI show, a doctor who is serving her community service time was limited in terms of how many treatments Lorraine could have.
Lorraine's Main Concerns;
Lorraine's doctor, Dr. Graham, and her therapist Lisa Smith worked on a comprehensive plan to tackle the melasma pigmentation which Lorraine suffers from. The treatments included PDT light therapy, to treat her fine lines and improve her skin tone and smoothness as well as a combination of chemical peels.
Treatment plan for Lorraine;
Lorraine had the following treatments during her transformation;
Products Lorraine used during her skin transformation;
- NeoStrata Enlighten Ultra Brightening Cleanser
- NeoStrata Enlighten Skin Brightener SPF 35
- NeoStrata Enlighten Pigment Controller
- NeoStrata Enlighten Pigment Dark Spot Corrector
- NeoRetin Serum Booster Fluid
- Heliocare 360 AK Fluid
Supplements provided for Lorraine's trnasformation;